This cobb salad with smoked chicken is quick and easy to make, if you have the leftovers, so keep this recipe in mind after your next cookout! After making this quick and easy homemade BBQ sauce, you’ll never buy anything with high fructose corn syrup in a plastic bottle again!
Want one on one support with Beachbody programs like P90X3, Focus T25, Body Beast, 21 Day Fix, and Insanity? Make me your FREE coach and get more recipes like this one and my commitment to help you reach your health and fitness goals!
Ingredients (Yields 1 serving)
- 1 small head butter lettuce
- 4-6 oz chopped smoked chicken
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1 grilled corn on the cobb, kernels removed with knife
- 6-8 Castelvetrano green olives
- 2 tbsp organic hummus
- 1 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Heinz Simply Heinz Ketchup
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Braggs apple cider vinegar
- A dash of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder to taste
- Place chopped lettuce and all salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl, whisk, and pour over salad.